Saturday, March 29, 2014

Postpartum crazies

Tired and shoulda gone to bed a while ago (down #1), I ask Dylan to remind me about details of this potential getaway week in July because that's nice to think about before bed. He does (up #1), and then I remind myself that this means Adeline will live in routine-less chaos until then (down #2). There's so much going on between now and when she's 6 months old that there's no time to cater to the details of when she's napping (down #3). We have to pack this house, find a new one, unpack there, welcome Susan & Gerry, go to the beach with the Brauds, go to Philly for a wedding (!), keep unpacking, and then have another week somewhere else (down #4). Then I told him, "By then, Ada's 6 months old, and summer will be almost over ... which doesn't happen in New Orleans! <insert awesome happy dance here> (up #2,3,4,5)

The "ups" win.

1 comment:

  1. Yep! The "UPS" win!!! Can't WAIT until ya'll move and become New Orleanians!!!

    ReplyDelete