Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sleepy girl + big-boy hair

I've been wanting to get that last post off the top of the blog (so the focus, here, isn't mold or fleas...), but I haven't had anything!

Until this:


Other than that adorableness, we've been good, staying well, and organizing things for some littles' birthday coming up this Sunday! Paul will be 3, and Adeline will be 1. Where. does. the time. go.

Ada's high-fiving, clapping, waving, and starting to put away toys when told to "put that block here" - wait a second - and done. Next. Not efficient, but excellent nonetheless.

Paul's a singing little boy! He's starting to do it by request, too, rather than only when he's playing alone or on the 'loo. He's also talked on the "phone" to Thomas the Tank Engine. And he's gassed up his little Mini, Nigel, before heading to Costco.

These kids crack me up!

And now for the negatives. With Paul, it's his eating lately ... I dunno what's going on, but he is not interested in fork/spoon-feeding himself at. all. He'll take a bite or two of the morning's oatmeal and then whiiiiine for us to "help" him, which means Mama, feed me. He'll do finger foods still, so *sigh* I guess I go that route for a while til this phase passes. With Ada, sleeeep, baby, sleep! Just do it - sleep from 8 til 6, straight. Come on! Sometimes she's up once, sometimes 3 times wanting to nurse and go easily back to sleep - fine, I'll do that, albeit begrudgingly. Other times, she's up at 4 and just up. No. No, Baby; I won't do that. Not even begrudgingly. So, Dylan and I are sometimes quite tired.

Paul has a new haircut, finally, and he did very well.

1 comment:

  1. ~be still my heart~ that photo of sleeping Ada <3!! and I loooove Paul's big boy look! Such a man!

    ReplyDelete