Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Aaaand, I'm back!

Again. But this time for a while. I think.

Since the last post, we blitz-organized/unpacked the house for Susan & Gerry's arrival the following Tuesday (they've been with us 2 weeks now), we packed up for 5 days in Galveston, Texas for the Braud Beach Vacay 2014 starting (at 3am) on Friday the 13th, drove back to NOLA on Wednesday morning (again at 3am) to catch a flight to Philadelphia, PA later that day for Heather & Connell Carruthers' wedding on the 21st, flew back to NOLA on Monday the 23rd, and here I sit in my living room on Tuesday while both kiddos nap. Exhale.

Which bit do you want to hear about first? Let's go in chronological order, then, and I'll add photos as I upload them; that part might take a couple of days, though, since I didn't use my own camera. Forgot the charger, silly me. I'd like to get this info down, though, before I forget too much of it!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh you're back! welcome home. big hellos to Susan and Gerry too!
    love shel and co.

    ReplyDelete